Plain Wealth: Connecting clients to their advisors for better engagement and more growth.
ABOUT Plain Wealth “Years ago, Dr. Paul Peloquin, one of Plain Wealth’s founders, wanted to create a client-facing platform focused on legacy. But every advisor interview brought up the same objection, ‘We like the concept, but we do not have a good platform for our clients.’
Leveraging the team’s deep domain expertise in wealthtech and in human factor research, Dr. Peloquin realized there was a better way: provide just what clients want, and only what clients want, for maximum initial and ongoing engagement.
Today, Plain Wealth includes a world-leading client experience, fully tailored and driven by artificial intelligence, built to ensure seamless information and ultimate engagement, and boasts Fortune 100 customers. It includes all of the requisite security and compliance, providing custom, firm-wide disclosures, along with the standard of BrokerCheck. It is used by leading RIA and wealth firms from across the United States.”
WHAT ARE THE INTEGRATION POINTS BETWEEN PLAIN WEALTH AND REDTAIL CRM?
Integration points between Plain Wealth and Redtail include:
- Push Redtail financial account data to Plain Wealth, for dashboard, accounts list, account details, and account asset information
- Push Redtail advisor contact information, to show advisor title, designations, biography, and contact, for quick connect buttons to call, email, or locate the advisor’s office
- Push Redtail seminar information, to provide a firm-wide message to all client users
- Push Redtail advisor message information, to provide an advisor-specific custom message to all of the advisor’s client users
- Action buttons that send emails direct to the advisor, for client service requests and client meeting requests
- Client referral process, that sends Client-added contacts and their information to the advisor, to Redtail, and completes the referral circle for the client, the refer-ee, and the advisor
DETAILS ON INTEGRATION SETUP AND USAGE Redtail’s documentation on this new integration is available here.