Redtail’s Training Team puts together these “How to Handle” posts in order to make you aware of some of the ways you might use Redtail CRM to assist with processes, events, etc., that are likely to come up for most offices at one point or another.
This one will focus on how you can use Redtail CRM to track and reward client loyalty. For each step in the directions, we’ll provide relevant links from our helpdesk as well as images or gifs to give you a better idea of what the process looks like within Redtail.
1. Populate the ‘Client Since’ field, Marital Anniversary Date, and DOB for each of your Active Clients.
2. Record client hobbies, interests, beliefs, or priorities in the ‘Personal Interests’.
3. Use the Reminder reports to find Marital, Birthday, or Client Since milestones.
a. Marital Anniversaries:
c. Client Anniversaries:
4. Create and upload Mail Merge templates for Birthday cards, Anniversary Cards, Client Anniversary cards, etc.:
5. Send cards to contacts celebrating anniversaries.
6. Record the gift, event, and date sent as a note in the contact record.
*BONUS: Here are some recommended occasions and ways to show client appreciation:
Download a PDF version of these instructions below.
As always, if you have any questions you can reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.206.5030. We are always happy to help you understand any aspect of Redtail CRM better so that you can better put it to use in your business!