Asset-Map: Helping financial advisors create more meaningful conversations with clients
ABOUT Asset-Map “Years ago, H. Adam Holt, Asset-Map’s Founder and CEO, was a financial planner frustrated by financial planning.
The long, research-packed reports he prepared for client meetings didn’t seem to engage clients or provide clarity. Adam realized that to better serve clients, he needed to help them focus on what matters most—making good financial decisions so they could reach their goals.
From that realization, Asset-Map was born. Created first as a tool used by Adam and his staff, his financial planning business became our software’s first success story as it grew by 300% revenue in three years and reached nearly $1 billion in assets in under a decade.
Today, Asset-Map is used by thousands of financial advisors across multiple currencies and languages to help families focus on what matters, make more engaged and confident decisions, and reach their financial goals.”
WHAT ARE THE INTEGRATION POINTS BETWEEN ASSET-MAP AND REDTAIL CRM? New integration points between Asset-Map and Redtail CRM include:
- Single Sign-on (SSO) from Redtail CRM to Asset-Map
- Push Redtail Head of Household and Family members to Asset-Map to create and link new Head of Household in Asset-Map
- Link an Existing Asset-Map Household to an existing Redtail Head of Household
- Search Asset-Map Households from Redtail
- After linking a household, you can now launch Household Summaries and/or Asset-Map Reports from within a contact record in Redtail CRM
DETAILS ON INTEGRATION SETUP AND USAGE Redtail’s documentation on this updated integration is available here.